Thursday, January 31, 2013

Winter Dusting

We went from rainy and 63 degree F to snow and -21 degree F windchill in a couple days! We only got dusted, but it sure is cold out there! Here are a few pictures from the office in the winter:

So serene...
Majestic.
One of my favorite things about my view is this window!
Even the gargoyles look cold.

On a different note, I came into my office the other day to find a stack of wet, unused printer paper and was very confused as to what happened until I saw the water drip. Seems there is a small leak in my ceiling, so now my plants are getting watered automatically! Unfortunately, splash erosion makes things a little messy. :)
Free drip watering system.
Splash erosion in action. Pretty intense, I know! :) Ha!
The leak should be frozen by now, hopefully, so I won't have to worry about it again...until spring, maybe.
We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment