Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brain fart...

I don't know why, but its getting harder and harder to just sit down and write my thesis. I suppose its because there are a million other things going on that seem a tad more on the fun side, so they catch my attention and before you know it its 4pm and the thesis remains untouched.

I try to work on it everyday, for at least some length of time...whether I'm reading articles, writing a few sentences, proof-reading...etc. But it just never seems closer to being complete! I just need to force myself to be one of those people who just put everything on paper and then go back and proof-read! I get caught up in making every sentence just right when I should just be writing.

The deadlines are fast approaching and I am already way off the schedule I made for myself. Even though there is less and less time, my panic level has stayed constant...Somehow I am confident it will get done...I guess that's a good sign at least...or maybe its a bad sign I am not panicking! Who knows!

I should get back to "work" I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment